Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Loving you

Loving you means something important to me.
This means how much I love you.
Although it has been rough for us lately,
it always turn out to be a happy story in the end.
Yesterday night, you enlighten me up by surprising me with a gift that was laid on the dining table with a lighted candle and the hand-made tissue rose.
It was an unexpected moment for me,
and I just wanna tell you 'Thank You' for going through all this trouble just to make me happy.
And I really appreciate what your doing.
Just pray to God that we'll forever be happy together and that he'll guide us and protect us each and everyday.
I love you so much Pin Hon.
I don't know whether you know what I mean by 'much'.
But it's greater than any love any mother has given, and friend or pass has given.
Greater than infinity and supernova.
It's just alot!
Can't wait for you to come home.
I love you.
Hugs and kisses

No comments: