Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One of the GReatest!

I Love Today!

We went to buy my Salsa Shoes..

(oh, i wore my green high heels i bought just yesterday)

and we went walking around Petaling Street, and drank Air Mata Kuching...

and there, we stood, among the crowds.. and his eyes were just on me

~How wonderful tat feeling was~

oh... then we went to Jalan Alor...

FOOD MARATHON!!!

From Beef Noodles to Pan Mee..

During Beef Noodles, there were LIZARDs all around..

&

During Pan Mee, i felt tat it was the most romantic moment..

He ordered a bowl of Pan Mee, A drink, we sat at the table tat is quite isolated, and we saw 2 stars..

We named the stars Pinny and Junzie!

Then we went to Low Yatt, collecting flyers...

(and my leg hurts!!! stupid heels)

when we were walking back,

He carried me..

OH GOSH!!!

He's the First GUy tat ever PIGGY BACKED ME!!!

Then we went to SRI NEELAS and we had a drink and calculated some stuff =]

After that, we went back to my home and talk and talked and talked...

Till my mum asked him to go back... haha...

It was a real blast having him over... i mean..

yea...

So...

hmm

GOOD STUFF!!!!

No comments: