Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pissed!!!

PLEASE!!!
If u dun wanna get pissed, dun read it!!!
give me a break la!
dun make me mad la!
i had enough of almost one week of injuries,
i even just got scissors cut on my PINKY
and now...
motors trying to crash into me?
and i almost crash into them?
and whats with the GPS system?
if u dun like my driving, dun sit in it!
dun even think about my driving skills!!!
i know your so pro and stuff... but come on la...
GIVE ME A DAMN FKING BREAK!!!
You can nicely go out with your frens without telling me
(eventhough u said ul tell me the whole bloody "I'LL TELL U EVERYTHING" thing...)
OWH WAIT, how did i even know ur going out with ur LITTLE MISSY GURLFREN-SSSS?BOYFREN-SSSSS???
(YEAH- i was just beside u... YOU!!!!)
just leaving me in the car and not asking more of why im like that?
not even saying a THANK YOU?
u practically know that its hard for me to express myself..
and yet?
whoa man.. this is what i get?
PSST.... did u know i even teared???
thnx to you and ur care for me...
I feel so LOVED!!!!

No comments: