Tuesday, May 19, 2009

E-L-O-P-E

Guess what,
I've moved out of my house.
Am currently staying in with my boyfriend.
(sigh!!)
It's depressing to stay at home, depressing to be alone..
Depress not being able to be as free as I want..
And so, now it come to a phase of my life where I'm currently living outta my house..
Well, I'll find a job soon..
Hopefully nearby his house

Cuz I dun wan Pin to pay for all my stuff..
And am trying to ask my principle if i could do my studies on a part-time basis...

I've been crying alot, being down, feeling like taking my life away.. but somehow... i just dun see a way to do so..

To my family members, thanks for caring and trying to force me to go back...
but somehow.. i cant.. and i feel so so so sorry for tat
To my sister Yvette, thanks for telling me Mum's condition and hows things going on
To my friends, thanks for being there for me...
and last but not least,
To my beloved Boyfriend, I love you so much and thank you for your kindness you have showed upon me even when I was down and gone.

No comments: