Saturday, May 2, 2009

This is How much I Love this Family

I'm not in good terms now,
so don't go pissing my ass off.
I'm gonna leave this house as soon as u know,
because I don't find peace here.
If I'm treating this house like an inn,
then I'll go out and find my own home.
I rather stay out than to stay here,
for I do not need your concern.

Pity who?
I don't know.

You want to be this way,
I'll let u be.
But do not forget,
I'll always do the opposite of what u want me to be.
I don't want to be a GOODIE GURL all my Life.

IT'S MY TURN TO SHINE!
like it or not,
I'M GONNA BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!

If you are reading my blog, I'll bet you'll be mad.
Don't go shouting and yelling your heads off at me,
try realizing them, digest my WORDS!

No one actually knows how i feel deep inside,
No one cares much as i want them to,
No one knows what I'm thinking of.

Maybe it's not you,
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe I'm Problematic and Psycho.

But it all ends up to be your child,
Your only second child,
Your Daughter.
.Daisy.

No comments: