Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Honey Asked Me to..

And so im back
Guess why?
Cuz my boyfriend asked me why i stop blogging or something...
And i was like.. Busy la.. this la that la...
And so.. i decided to start blogging again..
This is for you, My love..

This morning as u walked out the house for work,
I started to miss u already,
But then I decided to do most of the chores,
Helping you around the house.
And as i was ironing your white shirt,
I found Rm 50..~
After that, Papa (your dad ) came up and served me super hot Milo with Milk..
errr... Okie la... he made it... =)

I was surprised to that you called me many times today..
But i think you were up to something...
It's because of your car huh?
gUess so..
But i liked it..

Well, I kindda noticed that things are changing these few days
His LOVE for me is growing somehow..
Well, Guess what...
Today i helped him out in teaching the salsa's beginners class and after that we went for MC D'S and got ourselves those Green Glass Cup.. yipee~

(sad we din't take any pic today)

No comments: