Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rice is very important to our lives. Why?

He is like my rice, my food to sustain me.
To keep me healthy and pump up for the day.
Without you, is like being a fimzy person on the street.
All wobbly and weak.
You give me the energy, to get up from my bed.
You contain some protein, which my body needs to grow and repair itself.
Such as when we get hurt, when we have our ups and downs.
Also the fiber that can help my body get rid of waste products everyday.
Such as all the arguments and disagreements we have, we throw all of them away.
Cause we only want to have and to remember all the sweet stuffs.
You also contain B vitamins, which release the energy from the food we eat and help my body to work properly.
And for that, I love my Written "CHIN PIN HON" rice..

No comments: