Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gossip Gurls

Walao!
I know I'm much younger and much more capable.
Not to mention I don't have wrinkles and sags or maybe mustache growing out.
I just don't like people going around telling other people about other people's life;
gossips and lies!

Let me ask you something,
Is it wrong to know someone new?
A new friend?

Well, let me tell you something Gossipers.
The friend I just met,
Is a very nice fellow.
We could relate to each other in a way.
Why?
Same age, or should I say GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE?
You wanna POISON my LIFE, go ahead.
Because that's what you'll do during your free time right?

Scenario 1: (over the phone)
Person 1: Hey, You know I heard from someone that your daughter is stalking X.
Person 2: Is it?
Person 1: Yes la, you think I'm lying to you r? She's stalking X on facebook, msn, etc.
Person 2: Ai ya, nevermind la. New friends ma, they just met ma.
Person 1: Heloo!! You know your daughter, she's good with guys. Don't you think she's stalking X, and flirting with him?
Person 2: Hmmm....
Person 1: Furthermore, X is a romeo and Juliet type. Have you seen X's blog?
Person 2: No, what's it about?
Person 1: X totally blog all about X personal life.
Person 2: owh. K la..

Scenario 2: (at home)
Cousin 1: hey, you go chat with X?
Me: yeah, sometimes... not so often la.. why r?
Person 2 : WHAT? You chat with X r? Better becareful r..
Me: why?
Person 2: cause I heard from person 1 that X is a "romeo juliet" type.
Me: so??? how come r?
Person 2 : have you read X BLOG?
Me: yeah, and i kindda think it relates to me in a way.. like i write poems, or wtv... right Cousin 1? have u read my blog?
Cousin 1: yeah, sometimes...
Person 2: Anyways, wtv it is... just becareful k?
Me: (frustrated and angry) So what? Becareful of what? Nothing also... Just friends only la...

Haihz... okay, these are the scenes of what actually happen... It might not be exactly like what i've mention... but roughly it's something like that!
Just hate Gossipers!!!

No comments: