Monday, October 18, 2010

Something to Share

Where were you when I said, I loved you?
And where were you when I cried at night?
And where were you when I needed you the most?
Waiting up, couldn't sleep without you
I don't want you to leave me, I need you
Thinking of all the times we shared

I keep thinking that I'm not fine enough for you
That I'm too fat for you
And I keep thinking I'm not wild enough for you
That your embarrass with me
But I don't want and wont waste our time trying to figure out

I remember when my heart broke
I remember when I gave up everything for you
I remember releasing my anger and sadness in the park,
In my diary too
And where were you?
My heart couldn't take no more
I was sad and lonely

I remember when I walked out
I remember when I scream, and hated the stuff you did
Showed that Black face that you hated so much
But somehow deep inside I'm still loving you
More and more each day

No one knew all the pain I went through
Giving up something precious we could have
There was nowhere else to go
Nobody else to turn to

All the love I saved deep in my heart for you
Didn't know, where I would go, where I would be with you
It just keeps telling me so,
That your the one
For the rest of my life, I promise myself

I know we're both scared Bi
But you gotta give me everything
Let me be the one who can take you
From all the things you've seen and heard or experienced
And if you trust in me
I can be there for anything you need

Share with me, please I beg you
Give it all to me, bi
Don't run from me, I'll give you every little piece of me
And not leaving out a tiny thing

I trust you, I love you, I want you, I need you
and I don't care what others say about us.

No comments: