Friday, October 29, 2010

A New Leaf

I just wanna change myself,
I wanna be someone I always wanted to be.
I used to have a goal,
That I promised someone.

When I turn 21, I would start dressing up like a real lady.
Wearing dresses, and have my own make up sets.
Getting all the attention,
But only longing for ONE.

I don't know how I'm gonna strive for that PERFECT 21 years old Daisy,
Feel like starting it now,
But every time I try,
It just doesn't work.
Maybe because I don't shop much,
Maybe I'm not born to be like tat,
But why do I have a longing to do so?

1 comment:

WarsoreJones said...

Babe,

I'll share something with you, something someone shared with me just a while ago, because I was as confused as you were.

Why, do you have to turn yourself into something who you are not, who said when your 21 you cannot be wearing hot shorts and mini skirts?

We were made, to react differently at different times. Maybe it's not your time yet, to fit in those exquisite glamorous long dresses?

Don't force yourself to grow up, growing up, is a process, enjoy it! And it shouldn't be catalyzed by thoughts, or words of other people!

I was this confused! Because, I'm 19 like you know, and my wardrobe only has Shirts, and I mean only business and formal shirts, the only foot wear I own, is 3 leather shoes, and 1 slippers.

That's my process, what is yours?

Whatever is your process, enjoy it.

You'll reach there 1 day!

~Cheers