Friday, October 15, 2010

The Plans

Although I'm not a perfect person,
I try to do my best for you.
It's because I love you so much that I want to make you happy,
For the rest of your life or for the time I'm with you.

It's not easy to organize everything and plan what's next,
But I try to make it happen,
For a special day like these to come.
And it doesn't happen everyday.
Maybe once or twice a year.

Loving you, I just wanna be with you.
Can't you understand that I just wanna celebrate this special day with you?
Is not like we even celebrate any of our anniversary being together.
I know everyday seems special.
But what about the extraordinary kindda special?
That we go out on a date,
Get that spark lighted up.

I'm not trying to say that staying at home means no Love,
I'm trying to say that we should get out from our comfort zone and have fun.
Get that spark lighted up.

*Argh, stupid blog google thingy, it did not save my previous draft!
Forget it la...

No comments: